- Expiration: 5/31/2017.
- On/Off Campus Use: Both
This online database provides students and faculty members with independent and trusted investment information on mutual funds, stocks, exchange-traded funds and more. It’s the perfect tool for in-depth research and course assignments for every business school.
A few of our most popular features include:
- Screening tools to narrow down fund and stock options
- Customizable charts with historical pricing data
- Portfolio analysis tools to help students build and analyze sample portfolios
- Articles and videos with current industry commentary from Morningstar experts
- Client Site for Tracking Usage and Accessing Promotional Materials
Newsletter Module: this module is open during the trial, but is an add-on feature to the database:
In just one simple click, users will find PDF versions of current and historical issues of Morningstar’s core newsletters spanning mutual funds, stocks, and exchange-traded funds. Our newsletter strategists provide investors with specific, actionable investment ideas. New issues will post to Morningstar Investment Research Center as soon as they are sent to the printer. That allows library users to access new research and ideas up to two weeks before printed versions of these newsletters would arrive in their mailboxes at home. The titles included in the module are FundInvestor, StockInvestor, ETFInvestor and Dividend Investor.