- LA County Public Health: COVID-19 in Los Angeles County
- California Coronavirus COVID-19 Response
- Global: John's Hopkins COVID-19 Global Cases: Confirmed Cases, Deaths & Recoveries
- For library issues, please see Services During Remote Instruction. For information regarding general UWest operations and COVID-19, please see UWest COVID-19 Response & Resources and check your @uwest.edu or @my.uwest.edu email.
Find information on COVID-19 through these scholarly resources.
- For more links by subject, see: https://lib.uwest.edu/guides/topic/covid-19/covid-19-research
|1. WHO||World Health Organization||https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019||Medical & health care|
|2. CDC||US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html||Medical & health care|
|3. American Medical Association||Q&A's with NIAID's Anthony Fauci, an interactive map of the outbreak courtesy of The Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering, and past publications on vaccine development, infection control, and public health preparedness.||https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/pages/coronavirus-alert||Medical & health care|
|4. American Psychological Association (APA)||Updated pandemics resource for both clinicians and the general public.||https://www.apa.org/practice/programs/dmhi/research-information/pandemics||Mental health|
|5. Ravenpack||Coronavirus news monitoring, see what is being mentioned on the news and how it changes.||https://coronavirus.ravenpack.com/||Sociology|
|6. UCMerced Library COVID-19 and Business/Industry Impacts||Links to white papers and briefs on how the economy is being affected.||https://libguides.ucmerced.edu/c.php?g=1010487||Business|
|7. Sage Publishing||Free Medical, Social, and Behavioral Science Articles from SAGE Publishing||https://journals.sagepub.com/coronavirus||Medical & healthcare, sociology, psychology|
|8. Coronavirus Research Database||Articles from various academic journals.||https://lib.uwest.edu/resources/13698||All subjects|